See through grandma's glasses, become Omniscient in The Cookieverse
Full Source on Github
- Multiple timer for items.
Highlight best item/upgrade
Max 3 buying steps optimization.
Calculating with Actual Data
It calls a clone of in-game function
Game.CalculateGainsto calculate total cps. Effects from other products' amount and upgrades are included naturally.
Calculation keeps correct after each game-update, as the function name keep in the same.
No need to wait me update script.
- What's next :
- Timer for upgrades.
- improve: low frequency timer when waiting time is over 1 hour
- improve: better way to check for highlight updating.
- fix: avoided concurrent execution of hl.highlight
- fix: timer text is mouse pass-through now
- New: Algorithm for best item is changed to Best bestGainedCps per second in payback time
- improve: timer string limits to 2 field (e.g. "1d 10h" or "1h 5m")
- improve: smarter highlight updating
- improve: smarter timer updating
v.1.036.11Multiple level optimize and green colors in different level
v.1.036.10Fix single highlight error
v.1.036.09Choose available items for first buying
v.1.036.08Add highlight for upgrades(include upgrade CP calc in level-1 optimize)
v.1.036.07Reduce timer's cpu usage
v.1.036.06Same color for level-1 and level-2 optimal item since page updates after each bought
v.1.036.05Fix: auto mark Building every second
v.1.036.04Faster timer(250ms) when click big cookie; only light 1 assist item
v.1.036.03Fix multi level highlight
v.1.036.02Fix: Version is block by googleAds
v.1.0369/15 Maximum 3 level highlights, as accurate as Cookie Monster
How to use Grandma's glasses?
Drag Grandma's glasses to bookmark toolbar, or use following code to create a bookmarklet.
Click the bookmarklet on Cookie-Clicker page.
What do these colors mean?
Countdown timersshows how long you can buy the products if your cookies is not enough for them.
Light Greenmeans the best item which has maximum Which means, (1) For affordable items, it is Fastest way to regain consumed cookies to get ready for next buying. (2) For starting from 0 cookies, it is actually calculating
Dark Greenitems is not the best one, but buying it can help you buy the
Light Greenitem faster.
- Grandma's glasses picks the best item as buying target. the comparison is based on
- To buy the target item faster, Grandma's glasses
- list all combination of 1~3 buying steps. For example, if we have items from 1 to 10, and item 9 has max Income Per Cost. We want to know if buying some other items can speed up the waiting time to buy item 9. Grandma's glasses will list all possible buying steps as following:
- Calculates each buying chain's waiting time.
- Choose the combination with least waiting time.
- Highlighted the target item
Yellowand item in first step